Monday, April 21, 2008

Won't you reach out?

Most of us are lucky. We go about our daily lives without considering that someone out there has yet to find their way.

For less than the price of a cup of coffee, you can help my cause.

Wow.

I really didn't mean to sound so over dramatic!

As you know, I am a recent transplant from Chicago to the Beaver Dam/Columbus area, and I am looking for something to do!

Where do you go for the best hot wings? Who has the best happy hour? How do you and your friends spend the weekends? What Wisconsin-esque "thing" do I need to do or try?

I want to know!

Below this blog entry, you will see a link that says "comments" - it's a little dark, but it's there. Click on the link and post a comment about what you do for fun, here in Southern Wisconsin.

Maybe I'll see you there...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

htYou can go to The Mineshaft
Just ask Rick where it is

Unknown said...

if you dont want to go that far you can also go to BuckHorn on highway A between Jersey Road and 151

Anonymous said...

I know the pittance the radio station pays you won't allow you to drive too far, but there is a cool website- www.statetrunktour.com
that gives alot of insight into Wisconsin. I've lived here all my life and found stuff I didn't know.

Auryn23 said...

You can come to my mom's house.

ethel said...

Frolf aka frisbee golf. Fun free outdoor what else can you ask for. Crystal lake park in BD has an excellent 18 basket course