What a week I had... I felt (and sounded) horrible, so thank you, listeners, for putting up with my childlike voice while my throat healed. Of course, right after I feel fine, I have to go and push the limits at the Y during "Power Hour." Great class, don't get me wrong, but I think rebounding after being sick for as long as I was called for something I little less cardio intensive... like yoga... or sleeping.Power Hour = A very sore Stefani.
I am having one of "those days" today. You know the "days" in question... they start out with a nasty glance toward your alarm clock and continue from there with grunts and mumbles until you finally make it out the door... maybe I'm not 100% over my illness, yet. Maybe it's just Tuesday.
1 comment:
Yesterday was one of those days for me, too. I hope you're feeling better! Man, I miss you.
Post a Comment